Garuda Therapeutics, a biotechnology company focused on developing off-the-shelf human hematopoietic stem cell-based cellular therapies, is seeking a highly motivated associate / senior associate to join its growing team. The full-time role will be a key member of the process development team, focusing on developing an editing, expansion, and banking process for pluripotent stem cells. Under the supervision of the Director of CMC Strategy and Product Development and working closely within the R&D Department, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of projects relevant to the core focus of the Garuda Tx. The position will be located in Natick, MA or Cambridge, MA.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Genome editing and culturing human pluripotent stem cells in various conditions
- Executing well-controlled in vitro experiments to demonstrate technological feasibility and improvements for characterization of cell product
- Collaborating internally with Garuda team, train colleagues in new techniques and maintain relationships with external scientific partners
- BS in cell biology or related discipline
- Experience with cell culture
- Demonstrated excellence in executing and analyzing experiments
- Critical thinking and independence, ability to troubleshoot, solve difficult problems, and develop process improvements
- Attention to detail and careful record-keeping
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to write technical reports and protocols
- Flexible team player excited to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Highly self-motivated and flexibility in working schedule to accommodate weekend work if necessary
- Authorized to legally work in US
- 1+ years of relevant industry or academic experience
- Experience with genome editing techniques
Please contact email@example.com to share your resume and learn more.
Comments are closed.